By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for talented Senior ML Engineers who are passionate about building ML platforms and data pipelines for large-scale data repositories. You’ll work with truly remarkable colleagues on highly diverse, complex problems at enterprise scale, quality, and reliability. You’ll build a state-of-the-art ML platform and data pipeline feeding time series data to build AI models. You’ll work closely with various stakeholders within the company to design and build a ML platform that powers the best-in-class enterprise product suite that’s loved by our customers. The products you build will be used by many of the most well known companies in the world. Don’t believe us? Hear what our customers have to say
Come join the fluid, dynamic and growing team to learn, teach and make a big, measurable impact every day. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional ML engineers who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Design and build the next generation of ML architecture that will power large-scale data science projects
- Manage and enhance the current ML platform that trains and deploys Clari’s AI models
- Design and develop the next generation data pipeline architecture for powering all of Clari’s AI models
- Learn and contribute to all aspects of the data science platform
- Write scalable, robust, and fully-tested software for deployment in mission-critical production environments
- Own modules of the Data and ML pipelines that you work in
- Become an industry expert in data pipeline and model building architectures
- 6+ years of development experience using Java or similar object-oriented languages for server-side development
- 4+ years of background in AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science
- 4+ years of experience building ML and data pipeline architectures
- Strong knowledge of Python, Scala and frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras
- Knowledge of SQL (e.g. Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience delivering successful software projects from inception through deployment
- Strong problem-solving skills and expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Experience building scalable systems and architectures
- A passion for answering questions by analyzing data
- Experience working with and building enterprise-scale ML and data platforms is a plus
- A proven track record of developing applications that are deployed in production and widely used by customers is a plus
- Experience with multi-threading, replication etc. concepts in cloud applications is a plus
- Experience working with streaming frameworks such as Kafka, Kinesis is a plus
- Experience managing the model lifecycle with tools like SageMaker or MLflow is a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description