Our imagination is fueled by a vision of enabling developers to build apps and APIs without any limitations of time, space and cloud architectures. A world where ideas can be expressed instantly on a smart and reliable edge cloud platform that does all the heavy lifting of delivering their apps and data across the cloud and edge anywhere in the world.
Our mission is to make every developer a hero by making globally distributed application development and deployment simple and instant. This for us means taking responsibility for the entire experience of building and running cloud and edge apps. To do this we must provide the most powerful globally distributed stateful edge runtime, deep capillary networks, and a developer experience second to none.
Macrometa's culture is built on mutual respect and honest interactions. We value humble people who are curious to learn from and help each other. We prioritize our people first, customers second, and everything else third.
- Design and develop core features of the product.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Improve existing features to maximize performance, usability, and reliability.
- Bring in knowledge of industry best practices and evolve our technology footprint.
- Be the voice behind technological direction and decisions about UI strategy.
- 8+ years experience in building responsive UI for high performance applications.
- Good knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- Experience with Microservices, WebSockets, Caching or Messaging technologies
- Experience with web front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SCSS, Bootstrap, React.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance, cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around.
- Understanding of differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Strong computer science fundamentals - data structures and algorithms.
Note to recruitment agencies: Macrometa will not accept unsolicited resumes/CV's and will not pay fees of any kind for unsolicited resumes/CV's sent to us by third parties.