We’re a six-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference.
Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture events in our Connected Hub cities.Job Description
We are improving a major telecommunications company’s customer care by implementing asynchronous communication channels and AI/ML models to predict customer needs and promote intuitive response. The result? Shorter service times and more personalized care for thousands of customer conversations in any given month.
As Senior Java Developer, you’ll design, develop, and deliver cloud-native applications to support this project. You’ll also provide business value by contributing to high-level architectural and technical discussions, understanding business requirements, coding as per department standards, and implementing code within scope of the CI/CD process. This is a highly influential role where you’ll have ample opportunity to guide the team’s approach to project delivery.
About the team
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team applies design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges. You’ll work side-by-side with architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions.
- You have a solid software engineering foundation in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, source code management, unit testing, CI/CD pipelines, and more
- You have excellent technical problem-solving, design, coding, and testing skills
- You’re self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software design/development
- Strong technical background coding in Java 8
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing microservices and working with microservices architecture (RESTful API and GraphQL)
- Production experience with SQL
- Experience utilizing Git and Jira
- Solid knowledge of AWS, Spring Framework, and server-side programming
- Experience working in an agile software development team
We’d also be super-impressed if you have
- AI domain experience
- Cloud development experience
- Experience working with data services such as Redis and MySQL
- Hands-on experience with messaging services such as Kafka
- Production experience with Kubernetes or Docker
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion
To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic