"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 400 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for an experienced Workday IT engineer who is interested in taking Reddit’s HRIS integrations and automations to the next level! You will have the opportunity to play a critical role in the success of our HR systems and architecture as we scale our teams and applications to support high growth.
This role lives within the Business Applications & IT Engineering organization. You will partner closely with IT members & business partners across various teams including, but not limited to, people operations, benefits, payroll, finance, and security. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who thrives on making employee and HR processes seamless through creative solutions and automations.Responsibilities:
- Perform all stages of the development lifecycle to create integrations & automations for our HR tools - from requirements gathering, solution design, build, implementation, testing, to production deployment
- Partner closely with our business systems analysts and organizational partners to turn business needs into high quality, scalable, secure systems
- Evaluate APIs for potential HR & IT business systems and communicate with vendor’s technical resources
- Analyze long-term requirements for HR systems and make recommendations for implementing technology strategies
- Quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to find creative solutions, and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 5+ years of experience building Workday integrations & reports, including EIB & Studio development, within the HCM, benefits & payroll modules
- 6+ years of experience designing and building integrations with HCM & IT systems in a multi-project, high growth environment
- Experience with at least two Workday implementations, or with similar HRIS application implementation
- Experience delivering in an agile software development environment
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience at a public company and/or with SOX processes preferred
- Workday Integration Certification preferred
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].