At GOAT Group, the Engineering team is an integral part of our dynamic company. By joining the team, your skills will be front and center, working alongside other passionate individuals to solve problems and build software. From launching compelling new consumer experiences, tackling global logistics challenges to scaling infrastructure to facilitate our rapid growth – technology is essential to driving our vision forward. The work you do will change the way the world shops, while also empowering entrepreneurs, including individual sellers, brands and boutiques.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who has proven experience building and launching high quality iOS apps and is excited about new methods and technologies that improve the architecture, user experience or engineering process.
In this role you will:
- Be a part of a small but nimble team expanding the mobile retail experience
- Use product requirements and technical designs to write well-engineered, robust code
- Work with team to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique, and continual improvement of the app
- Keep up to date with the latest capabilities and features of iOS
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience building high quality iOS apps
- Experience shipping a Swift iOS app, currently in App Store is ideal
- Experience writing and building maintainable and flexible code
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
Read Full Job Description