Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
The Systems Engineering Integration & Test Autonomy team is responsible for all testing and initial troubleshooting of the autonomy software, from development to release, using simulation, track, and public road testing. The Virtual Test team creates, executes, and manages tests using simulation and resimulation to ensure new features and updates work as designed prior to code delivery. The team also maintains and executes test plans designed to verify and validate system requirements in all autonomy feature areas. We ensure the autonomy system is working as expected, communicate problem reports back to the development team, communicate significant code updates to the operational fleet, and help to develop and promote Argo safety culture.
What you’ll do:
- Work with engineers from all disciplines to plan and execute tests around targeted areas
- Prepare and present testing analysis and reports
- Interface and report relevant software issues to the specific teams as necessary
- Improve and maintain testing documentation and processes
- Report status to leads and upper management on a regular basis
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years experience testing complex systems, robotics and/or autonomous vehicles
- Experience testing in simulation and live vehicles
- Experience with JIRA or other similar ticketing systems
Nice to haves (optional):
- Experience programming in SQL or Python a plus
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiative
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.