Senior Implementation Engineer at Uniphore (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:17 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, June 19, 2022
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is hiring a superstar Senior Implementation Engineer to join our Product Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for performing top quality implementation of Uniphore products on cloud environments and customer on-premises infrastructure, you are expected to perform a thorough requirement gathering, optimized deployment design and hardware sizing of the corresponding infrastructure, and successfully complete the implementation within the specified timelines and budget
- Perform top quality implementation of Uniphore products on cloud environments and customer on-premises infrastructure, you are expected to perform a thorough requirement gathering, optimized deployment design and hardware sizing of the corresponding infrastructure, and successfully complete the implementation within the specified timelines and budget.
- Conduct maintenance operations within defined SLAs to ensure production environment is functioning as per the defined scope and collaborate with engineering teams, customer IT teams, and cloud service providers to perform production Incident, Release and Change Management.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and guide junior team member and assist in resolving complex application installation and infrastructure maintenance scenarios.
- Occasionally travel to customer site to perform onsite implementation or production maintenance and for other internal or external engagements.
- When warranted this role might involve working in a 24x7 model to resolve high severity issues. Candidate is expected to be flexible working in shifts or on call shifts based on business requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Information Technology or comparable fields.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in deployment of IT products on cloud and on-premise environments.
- Hands-on experience on production systems and application infrastructure maintenance.
- Has successfully implemented multiple integration projects involving discovery, deployment design, impact analysis and delivery of solution.
- Experience in Contact Center technologies is a plus
- Hands-on experience in cloud services and cloud setup such as AWS, Azure.
- Hands-on experience working on Linux, CentOS and Windows operating system.
- Hands-on experience working on databases like MongoDB, PostgresSQL
- Hands-on experience in installing and configuring software such as Redis, Kafka, Zookeeper.
- Experience in virtualization technologies like VMware, docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in automation tools such as Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience in scripting such as shell scripts, python.
- Hands-on experience in service management or incident tracking tools like Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy
- Good to have technical experience in Contact Center technologies and relevant application integrations.
- Good to have technical experience on application high availability and disaster recovery.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong understanding of product capabilities, infrastructure deployment protocols, application integration, technology and architecture, deployment of IT products on cloud and on-premise.
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for deployment planning and execution, proactively identifying project risks and recommending and implementing alternate approach.
- Must have hands-on experience with software installation, deployment, configuration on Windows and UNIX based production environments.
- Hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Ability to continually look to improve current processes or systems for achieving better quality of implementation and reducing efforts in infrastructure maintenance.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in optimizing delivery timelines.
- Ability to work and collaborate with various teams across geographies.
- Hands on experience in interacting with customers and communicating ticket updates, resolution procedures and participate in escalation meetings and calls.
- Able to effectively perform when under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to work independently and is a team player.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), technical presentation skills.
Nice to have Skills:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner or higher or comparable certifications.
- ITIL v3 or higher
- Experience in Contact Center technologies and call center solutions integration is a plus.
- Know-how of PCI DSS or ISO 27001 or GDPR compliance policies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 1 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description