Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is searching for a talented Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join our Buyer Experience/e-Commerce team. You'll be joining a multi- functional team that builds and design's Atlassian's core web experience across our e-commerce platform on atlassian.com, bitbucket.org and more. Our team has substantial impact on the growth of Atlassian, and we're committed to pushing current trends in web development in order to create a cutting-edge experience across our brand.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Work with a talented team of UX experts (Product Managers, Designers, and Developers) to continually iterate and improve the experience of our internal and external users. You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as actively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atlassian's core web presence.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have: (Required skills)
- Experience performing platform integrations using REST
- Hands-on experience in writing cross-browser compliant HTML & Sass/CSS
- Familiarity working closely with UX and Visual Designers in a dynamic environment
- Experience with building out responsive views.
- Experience working with GIT in a collaborative team setting
- A love for working collaboratively on a team with varied strengths
It's great, but not required, if you have: (Preferred skills)
- Experience working with an enterprise CMS system Experience with Freemarker
- Familiarity with server technologies. (NPM, Docker, NGINX, Express/Node)
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.