At Fyllo we are on a mission to accelerate the economies of tomorrow. What does that mean? We have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data along with a market-leading regulatory database that is used by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands in highly-regulated industries like cannabis, crypto, short term rentals and more.
Our technology platform enables high-growth companies to reach and understand consumers, activate marketing and loyalty programs across multiple channels, and navigate today’s ever-changing regulatory landscape.
Having been founded in 2019, we recently closed our Series C and have raised 100 million to date. 2022 has already proved to be another big year with our recent acquisition of Semasio, a leader in unified targeting for digital marketing. If you are someone who has a bias to act and believes in having more fun together, then read on!
If you're proactive, and enjoy finding solutions to complex problems, then you'll fit right in. We are based in Chicago, but you have the flexibility to work remotely. Our team is collaborative and we value open and honest feedback. You would be partnering with others that embrace opportunities to take on new challenges. If that sounds like something that gets you excited, we would love to hear from you!
Day to Day
- Design and implement new functionality within Fyllo’s solution stack
- Research and suggest new technologies to complement our existing solution
- Collaborate with the Product team to provide quality, scalable, and efficient solutions
- B.S. in software engineering/computer engineering / electrical engineering
- At least 4 years of working experience with React.JS and Node.JS
- At least 6 years of working experience as a Software Engineer
- Problem solver, and entrepreneurial at heart. We are looking for proactive people that want to find solutions
- Experience with AWS services
- Knowledge with the AdTech/MarTech stack
Perks! Unlimited PTO, monthly mobile stipend, home office stipend, 401K, FSA/HSA, hybrid or remote work schedule, Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage, paternity and maternity leave, pre-tax commuter programs and more.