Senior Full-Stack Engineer at HelloPrivacy (Remote)
HelloPrivacy helps millions of people clean up, protect and improve their online privacy & reputation. Our Privacy API allows enterprises across industries like identity protection, fintech, banking, antivirus, and cybersecurity to add powerful privacy features to their own offerings through our scalable, industry-leading Privacy APIs and white label partner solutions. We have successfully launched the Privacy API which removes consumer personal information from the web with a number of Fortune 500 partners in just the past few months!
Our consumer brand, BrandYourself.com, has helped millions of consumers protect their online reputation and has been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, BBC’s Dragons’ Den, and numerous other media outlets. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, profitable, venture-backed company in a rapidly expanding market in a highly-impactful position, with the opportunity to work on scalable, enterprise solutions or consumer-facing products.
To learn more about the company visit: https://helloprivacy.com/about
Who We Are
Join a talented group of engineers who are working on an industry-changing Privacy API with Fortune 500 enterprise partners. We are focused on building out major scale and expanding our product offerings as engineers such as yourself join. Our culture is built upon friendliness and a strong sense of ownership. We are a fully remote engineering team so don’t hesitate to apply from anywhere within the US. Join us in the fun!
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our dynamic Engineering team. This role will focus on helping us rapidly execute our API & SaaS roadmaps. This position will be fully Remote.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, profitable venture-backed company in a rapidly expanding market in a highly-impactful position. You will work with technologies such as Node JS, React, Terraform, Couchbase, and Docker.
We offer competitive salary, equity, health care, and 401k matching!
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, maintaining and documenting
- Collaborate with the Product team and other members of the Engineering team to solve business & technical challenges in simple, sustainable ways
- You’ve been in a full-stack engineering role for 3+ years
- You have a firm grasp on Agile software development methodologies
- You have an intimate understanding of developing RESTful APIs
- You possess an exceptional work ethic & attention to detail
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working collaboratively within a distributed team
- You have familiarity with some or all of the following:
- Node JS, Python, Golang, or applicable scripting languages.
- Jest, Mocha, or similar testing frameworks
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar message queue technologies
- React/Redux, Angular, Vue, or similar frontend frameworks
- SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Containerization technologies such as Docker
- Authentication mechanisms such as OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Browser automation & web scraping