Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Monetization is often the most data-heavy, latency sensitive and technically demanding part of any online business. Our monetization engineers work on the Reddit Ads platform, all the way from the front-end tools for ad creation to predictive modeling, delivery, auctions, and attribution.
The Ads Targeting team is focused on building the next generation of ad targeting products. As a member of this high velocity team, you will have the opportunity to own multiple product surfaces and create quantifiable impact to support Reddit’s mission. Technologies you might work with include:
- Languages: TypeScript, Python, Go, Scala
- Frameworks: React, Redux, Baseplate, Spark, Flink, Thrift
- Datastores: Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis, Druid, Kafka, BigQuery
- Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow
If you appreciate real technical challenges and you'd like to be part of the team that turns Reddit into a sustainable, long-term business, come join us!
- Design and implement the next generation of ad targeting products for Reddit
- Communication and collaboration with product, design, infra and other cross functional engineering teams
- Champion and drive engineering processes and best practices while contributing to the ads platform architecture
- Implement targeting products across our ad stack: Reddit Ads UI, campaign management, audience size forecasting, ad delivery and ML based prediction systems
- Learn, adapt, and propose new technologies to address our functional and scaling challenges
- Write efficient, scalable and maintainable code that will help us iterate quickly and safely
- Experience with one or more front-end web frameworks such as React, Vue, or Angular
- Able to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Experience with data pipelines/ETL processing is a plus
- An interest in the advertising business and understanding customer needs is a plus.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].