At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Creating a great customer experience through full-stack engineering is core to Coinme’s success. The Customer Experience team at Coinme is responsible for ensuring customers can utilize the different products offered by Coinme. Specifically, the role of Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack is to lead through example a team of front-end and backend engineers in creating services and helping the entire team utilize them.
A successful candidate will come from a technical background with hands-on experience in developing extensible architectures accessible to the web and mobile front-ends, with the ability to demonstrate how to use and document them. We would love to discuss your opinions on the best architectures you like, pros and cons included. Our tech stack includes a React.js frontend with a spring framework backend, but we are open to well-thought out solutions with any technology.
- Design and deliver scalable and resilient code
- Provide technical leadership
- Interact with the Customer Experience team, creating APIs and services to provide the best experience for our customers
- Create proof of concepts (POC) for new features and architectures
- Present easy to understand service layer concepts to leadership
- Create secure services which are publicly available
- Help create and maintain an amazing CI/CD pipeline, including the execution of unit tests
- Understand database concepts and help design secure data storage solutions
- Add and use instrumentation and logging to support data-driven decisions
- Mentor other engineers, helping them grow in their careers
- BSc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in full-stack development
- Experience in React or other front-end architecture
- Experience in designing, building and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience building scalable services and distributed systems in Java or similar object-oriented language
- Experience driving technical designs within a team
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Passion about creating solutions that help people manage their finances
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile development environment
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry with crypto currencies and the blockchain is a plus
- Experience working with mid-tier services such as GraphQL a plus
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for employees and dependents
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off
- 401k with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances