Senior Full Stack Engineer - Remote (R-10867) (Jacksonville, FL)
| Jacksonville, FL
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
This Senior Full Stack Engineer role is responsible for designing, coding, and unit testing new features.
- Interface with the team leaders to help gather requirements, design and estimate new features, prioritize bugs, report status and aid with the release deployment.
- Design, implement, and unit test new features.
- Creatively design concepts for new UI/UX features.
- Present new UI/UX features or designs.
- Fix and unit test bugs.
- Support and troubleshoot issues.
- Basic experience developing tools and applications utilizing Magento.
- 5 or more years experience coding and unit testing in PHP.
- Solid experience development with SQL and a good understanding of RDBMS principles.
- Some experience with CSS, SASS, or LESS.
- Experienced with a version control system (GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc.).
- Experienced and working knowledge of a professional design software.
- Very good understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Ability to work well in a team/collaborative environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to maintain technical proficiency.
- Experience Laravel PHP framework.
- Experience using AWS services (lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, EC2).
- Experience using Python.
- Experience with MySQL and Microsoft SQL server.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure
- 100% paid parental leave after one year
- Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members
- Education assistance and extensive training resources
- Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching
- Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership
- Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents
- Learn more about our benefits: https://bit.ly/2VwyKQt !
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
More Information on Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Short Hills, NJ, Center Valley, PA and New York, NY. Dun & Bradstreet was founded in 2022. It has 5353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 177 open jobs at Dun & Bradstreet, click here.
Read Full Job Description