Senior Full-Stack Engineer - Integrations at WorkRamp (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:18 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 7, 2022
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
- Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We're an experienced enterprise team with members that have been part of the early engineering function at SaaS companies, like Box and Mixpanel. We move extremely quickly and are constantly pushing each other to release early and often.
⚡️Eng Team Highlights
- Strong focus on internal/upward mobility - always look to promote from within prior to external hiring efforts, clear growth frameworks/promotion paths that are based on measurable, attainable goals.
- We are also an incredibly agile and fast-growing team. We're expecting to grow the PDE team by 2.5x in the next year, so the opportunities for growth are going to be endless. You will truly be able to carve out your own career path here, and be able to work for a leadership team that will truly support that growth by giving you projects and work to dedicate to your development.
- Collaborative environment - firm believers in no one or no idea is too big or too small to be heard. We empower all of our employees to have a voice and to know that their opinions and their voices will be, not only heard, but valued and respected.
🔧 What will I be doing?
- Develop and test integrations between WorkRamp and 3rd party partners (see some of our integrations today: https://www.workramp.com/products/enterprise/integrations)
- Maintain and improve upon existing integrations
- Manage deployment and migration of integration packages, e.g. Salesforce managed package
- Work closely with Customer Success teams to address customer issues
- Partner with Product and Design teams to plan and implement rich integrations
Our tech stack consists of:
- Ruby on Rails
- Webpacker, and ReactJS
- RSpec, RuboCop, Brakeman
- Deployed on AWS
💡 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup
- 5+ years of industry experience building product quality software
- Excellent understanding of APIs; experience integrating 3rd party APIs
- Solid understanding of relational databases and transactions
- Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Salesforce Apex and managed packages is a plus
- Fully Remote - Work from anywhere in the US
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity with annual refreshes
- Full healthcare coverage
- Stipend for remote work setup
- Annual stipend for professional development
- Half Day Fridays every other week
- Quarterly Self Care Day & more
- This role can be based anywhere in the US or Canada
- At this time, WorkRamp does not sponsor work visas
More Information on WorkRamp
WorkRamp operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. WorkRamp was founded in 2015. It has 105 total employees. To see all 12 open jobs at WorkRamp, click here.
Read Full Job Description