Who we are
Zus Health is an early stage startup focused on accelerating digital health builders with a platform of healthcare-oriented, API-first services. We believe that now is the time for healthcare to change in this country and that modern technology infrastructure will help unleash that change. Our first customers will be innovative and hungry digital health startups. We're led by athenahealth's co-founder, Jonathan Bush, and a seasoned leadership team. We're located in Watertown, MA but open to candidates from anywhere in the US.
We are seeking experienced engineers to join our Data Enhanced Workflows - Forms team. Engineers at Zus have the opportunity to collaborate directly with our founding product and engineering leaders to bring our vision to the nation’s healthcare entrepreneurs.
Our Data Enriched Workflows - Forms team uses health care and data analysis to improve the Patient/CareTeam experience, resulting in updated, accurate and complete data, and informative user interfaces. We build a rich UI experience on top of externally visible APIs, with an API-first mindset, resulting in tools that guide and inform the health care process.
We are looking for engineers who lead by example and who are comfortable rolling up their sleeves and building great technology. This team is responsible for designing and implementing solutions that support and accelerate our healthcare builders.
As part of our early team, you will...
- Lead by example: roll up your sleeves and build some great technology, designing and implementing solutions that support and accelerate our healthcare builders.
- Collaborate with your R&D colleagues, working together to build the highest quality and most trusted healthcare platform in the industry.
- Help recruit and develop top-notch, diverse talent to our team while building our team and culture.
You’re a good fit because you...
- Are a self-starter whose attitude shows that you are ready for the fast, and sometimes unstructured, nature of an early stage startup, and can get things done independently.
- Are a top-tier technologist, producing world-class technical solutions and committed to honing your craft.
- Can work across the tech stack, from front end to back end. We totally get that you may be more comfortable in one area over another – we are looking for versatility, not perfection.
- Believe in iterating and improving processes.
And it would be awesome if you were...
- Experienced in building applications across the tech stack.
- Experienced in building high quality consumer-facing UIs.
- Experienced in building services and APIs used by third-party developers.
- Familiar with our tech stack [ReactJS (Typescript), Tailwind CSS, Go, GraphQL, Terraform, FHIR].
- Knowledgeable about application security.
- Experienced in working with healthcare data and APIs.
We will offer you…
• Competitive compensation that reflects the value you bring to the team a combination of cash and equity
• Robust benefits that include health insurance, wellness benefits, 401k with a match, unlimited PTO
• Opportunity to work alongside a passionate team that is determined to help change the world (and have fun doing it)
Read Full Job Description