We are looking for a Senior full stack engineer with experience leading technical projects and delivering customer-facing features to improve our customers’ workflow, success, and overall delight. To accomplish those goals, we’ll need to solve interesting problems in scalability, performance, data modeling and re-architecting, along with delivering forward thinking front-end experiences. A passion for reliability, intelligent software patterns, and best practices is a must. Above all, a CRM engineer values kindness and resilience, wants to mentor and improve the team’s practices across the board, and has the humility to always be learning and listening.
you have experience in scaling and performance tuning enterprise solutions, designing APIs, breaking microservices out of monoliths, building multi-threaded event-driven applications, delivering elegant customer-focused interactions, you could be a fit for our team. If you want to be on a diverse, inclusive team that is as focused on raising each other up as it is on creating wow, then we might be a fit for you.
What your day could consist of:
- Design APIs to manage primary data models
- Measure, optimize, and re-architect production systems as they reach their current limits
- Evangelize best practices in software architecture, observability, and integration patterns
- Partner with our platform engineering teams to ensure our teams have the right tools for deploying, operating, and monitoring their services
- Build, test, and ship features confidently and with low friction through a modern GitLab continuous integration / continuous deployment pipeline
- Mentor engineers in an environment of continuous learning
- Participate in planning and stand-up meetings
What is needed:
- Relentless focus on our customer’s experience
- Familiarity with with leveraging monitoring tools, such as New Relic and Datadog
- Experience delivering highly-scalable, containerized services hosted in AWS
- Mastery of enterprise integration patterns and asynchronous communication
- Understanding of different types of data stores and appropriate use cases for each
- Experience implementing CI/CD and managing infrastructure as code
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passion for mentoring and educating other engineers through pairing and code reviews
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.