Senior Full Stack Developer (Tools and Productivity) at 8x8 (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:54 p.m. (CST) on Friday, July 1, 2022
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Tools and Productivity team (TAP) is building services/tools used by internal teams to increase productivity and velocity in everyday tasks. The TAP team is heavily relying on internal core services/APIs to provide custom tools for internal teams including engineering, professional services, support, finance.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer in the TAP team you can expect to work with many different teams and have an impact on the whole company. Tools are designed to be RESTful microservices and be reachable via RestAPIs.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams
- Evangelize best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Design, create, document and maintain restful services using Spring Boot/Cloud8
- Work closely with the rest of engineering teams and Operations teams to ensure that the highest quality software is deployed
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to colleagues and review documents for technical content and accuracy
- Proven experience in React.js / Vue.js
- Proven experience in Java (SpringBoot, Rest API services etc.)
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent written and spoken English, with a good understanding of technical terms
Nice to have:
- Object oriented analysis and design skills
- UI / UX design experience
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award winning technology and recognised on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Fun – check out our Instagram posts in the UK, Romania and the US, the smiles are real
- Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
- 25 annual leave days. Additional vacation of 1 leave day for every 2 complete years of employment (max. up to 5 days)
- Bank Holidays (Public Holidays) during the weekend, are observed on weekdays
- Participation in the company’s bonus scheme – based on company performance and individual performance
- Private Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Meal Tickets
- Telecom allowance
- Newborn allowance
- Christmas and Easter Allowance
- Flexible benefits platform
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Learning and training initiatives
- Flexible working schedule
- Restricted stock unit: generous grant of stocks that you receive when signing with us, enabling you to own a part of the company
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 International and the Cluj office look like check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
More Information on 8x8
8x8 operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Campbell, CA and New York, NY. 8x8 was founded in 2022. It has 2147 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 55 open jobs at 8x8, click here.
Read Full Job Description