Senior Frontend Engineer at Bluecore (Remote)
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Work multi-functionally with product managers and designers to craft and implement user-facing features using React, Redux, and TypeScript
- Pioneer and help drive frontend engineering best practices
- Build and extend frontend infrastructure and libraries
- Optimize and instrument web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Write clean code and automated UI tests
- Own meaningful and substantial parts of our application
- 6+ years of experience developing modern, component-based web applications.
- 3+ years of experience with React, Redux, and TypeScript.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or similar technically-focused degree
- Experience building dynamic, highly-interactive products with complex state management
- Good understanding of usability and visual design
- Knowledge of modern best practices and patterns for frontend development
- Proficient in frontend instrumentation and automated testing
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.