Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.About Life360
Life360 is on a mission to bring families closer— and that starts with ensuring that loved ones are safe and secure. That’s why millions of families across 140 countries trust Life360 to keep them connected each day, and in life’s unpredictable moments.
From real-time location sharing and notifications, to driving safety features like Crash Detection and Roadside Assistance, we create tools that remove uncertainty from modern life — so families can feel free, together.About The Team
Web Team is a core product team responsible for building and maintaining the company website and web commerce platform. This is a full stack team catering to all the website development requirements including product feature development, scaling, logging, monitoring and performance.About the Job
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Front End Engineer with hand-on web development experience to join our team. As a Senior Software Engineer you’ll make a significant contribution by translating our user needs and expectations into responsive web applications.You will collaborate with other seasoned engineers on the web team to architect and build future web product features and experiences. With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with design, product teams to understand product requirements, provide technical insights and translate requirements to build amazing web user experiences.
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Mentor team members to promote engineering excellence.
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, code documentation, application, performance, and stability.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of commercial software development experience.
- 3+ years of development experience in front end stack including Typescript,React, Redux/Mobx.
- Webpack 5, Module Federation Plugin, Storybook, Jenkins, Git, AWS
- Experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance web applications.
- Proactiveness in taking ownership of tasks and driving them to completion.
- Passion for cutting edge technologies, drive, and ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Prior experience working for a consumer Internet company
- Desire to work in a fast paced, demanding and highly collaborative environment
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!Our Benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental wellness.
- Flexible PTO and 12 company wide days off throughout the year
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Build A High Performing Team – Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen – Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience – Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.
Since the majority of our staff is located on the US West Coast, our primary working hours will be 9-4pm PST