Senior Front End Engineer at Reibus International
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
This Senior Front End Engineer role is for an innovator! It is for someone who creates visually engaging UI/UX and points forward. We want someone who loves new ideas, features, tech, and products... Especially if your team is pushing for it. This is a role for the developer that wants to grow, animate others, and constantly explore what could be better.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- You will own the software you create and the results you create for the company
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Creating front end using JS, React, Node JS, AWS and other microservices
- Steer others and produce improvement in front end development
- Collaborating with other teams to determine business needs
- Using customer feedback to build new features
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Between of 5 and 10 years experience in front end development required (front end focused Full Stack Developers welcome)
- Experience and passion around leading and mentoring more junior engineers
- Experience in a fast paced start-up environment
- Expert in React, Angular, or Vuejs
- Expert in front end design patterns
- Expert in automated test frameworks like Jest and Cypress.io
- Expert with Git
- Experience in NodeJS, Typescript, microservice architectures, and AWS
- Experience building eCommerce SaaS products highly preferred
- GraphQL and API development experience preferred
- Experience using Algolia preferred
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs, and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected] .