Senior Front-end Developer (React.js) at Zscaler (South Bay)
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Join a high velocity front-end development team to deliver new and improved features for the growing Zscaler Digital Experience (ZDX) product. Design and leverage reusable components, widgets, and UI visualizations to extend our front-end infrastructure.
Collaborate with remote and local UI engineers, UX designers, API engineering team, product management to define and design new features. Collaborate with QA and other engineering teams to investigate and resolve production issues.
- 7+ years experience developing front-end web applications.
- At least 2+ years experience with ReactJS and single-page web applications (SPA).
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, DOM.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience with browser debugging and profiling tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a sense of urgency for delivering on time.
- Good eye for details and building appealing user interfaces.
- Knowledge of UI/UX concepts and best practices.
- Experience in Networking related or Security products is a plus.
- Experience in Cloud applications is a plus
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.