If you are passionate about working with immensely curious teams and are energized by providing dedicated and outstanding service to the world's largest customers, this role could be destined for you. Consider joining our Enterprise Support team, which is committed to providing advanced support and product expertise to our largest customers. In your role, you'll share your value as a support engineer working on our enterprise customer accounts. You will work with your peers within Atlassian offices around the globe. You will enhance our growing team of experts who work to improve our support capabilities, capacity, and quality for our largest and most sophisticated customers.
You can be a key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian, and building a wide and enthusiastic customer base to the Atlassian products and brand. You will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging, and troubleshooting within our Jira Align product. As part of the team, you will receive on-boarding training to make you a specialist in one to many of our products, system technologies, and network technologies. You will lead and participate in customer-facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details. Your contribution will be key in ensuring that our customers are monstrously successful! If this sounds interesting to you, apply and become part of our global team of engineers practicing a follow-the-sun methodology with our other offices around the world to provide the best support possible for our high-priority customers.
In this role you will:
- Wow Atlassian customers and partners by providing quality and timely support
- Collaborate with other team members in Atlassian offices globally
- Become one of our team of specialists improving our support capabilities, capacity, and quality for our largest and most sophisticated customers
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and problem solve while providing root cause analysis when required
- Help shape and influence our support services and product capabilities
- Engage directly with customers and be a critical partner for their adoption and growth
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Empathy for our customers and strong conversational skills
- Kindness and integrity towards your peers, with a passion for sharing knowledge
- Deep curiosity to seek out and resolve problems
- 5+ years of experience in support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, OS X, and/or Windows)
- Testing and/or development for web applications in a SaaS environment
- Bachelors of Science or equivalent professional experience
It's excellent, but not required, if you have:
- Experience with Scaling Agile methodologies (e.g. SAFe, Spotify, Value Engineering, [email protected], LeSS)
- Splunk and Splunk Search Processing Language
- Experience with .NET and C#
- Experience working with Atlassian products (Jira software certification is a huge bonus!)
- Understanding of application server technologies (e.g. Microsoft IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere, etc.)
- VPN configuration (preferably with Amazon Web Services, Cisco firewall)
- Debugging certificate-based mutual TLS and SSL authentication
- SSO implementations (preferably with SAML 2.0, OAuth/OAuth 2.0)
- Parsing JSON logs
- Analyzing Apache HTTP Server and IIS logsMore about our team
More about our team
Jira Align helps our customers connect business strategy to technical execution by making team-level data visible across their enterprise in real-time. By getting everyone on the same page to determine scope, roadmaps, and dependencies across teams and portfolios connects strategic investments to drive outcomes faster and more reliably.
The team is filled with customer-focused individuals that champion and support industry-leading products used by a growing list of 85K customers globally. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product, as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with customers, problem-solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer's experience, the quality of our product, the quality of our support system, or our individual weaknesses. We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. We are at our best when problems seem the hardest, pushing to identify root causes and solutions. We are a combination of passion and persistence. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian products. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and all about providing legendary service to our customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .