Senior Enterprise Architect - Delivery at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
An Enterprise Architect's (EA) leadership, experience, strategy, and expertise will guide multi-functional project teams through definition, deployment and optimization stages of Adobe Consulting engagements to ensure customer success.
An EA will bring to bear their deep knowledge of digital experience and marketing technology to align enterprise and solution architecture to strategy. They are a trusted advisor to senior partners at organizations that are planning, implementing and optimizing cross-channel digital marketing and experience initiatives.
We’re looking for digital architects who can comfortably lead enterprise - wide digital marketing technical engagements. A successful EA will have deep digital marketing product implementation expertise, enterprise architecture, and deep strategy, program management and leadership experience.
The ideal candidate should have relevant experience focused on technical delivery and have excellent executive presence. The candidate should understand the importance of rock-solid digital marketing strategy in order to respond to today’s digital challenges, while having the technical domain expertise, passion and leadership to guide Adobe's customers to successfully exploit digital technologies to build new sources of value for their customers.
If you thrive in a focused, hardworking but rewarding environment where your ideas will shape both the Customer’s strategy and the go forward vision of the Consulting practice, then we would love to meet you!
- Represent Adobe Consulting as the Architect advising the solution strategy, architecture and lead implementation for Adobe Experience Cloud Solutions.
- Coordinate with client stakeholder teams and own the conversation to define use cases, goals, objectives and architecture to support the business needs.
- Build system and application architectures to achieve defined digital experience and business needs.
- Build relationships with executive and senior client leadership.
- Engage and evangelize recommendations to executive and senior client leadership teams.
- Recommend future state of the technology architecture across the organization.
- Understand the current state of the organization -wide architecture and experience and marketing capabilities.
- Identify key business drivers and technology capabilities required to achieve clients’ optimal state.
- Anticipate future technology requirements and communicate those to the client within deliverables.
- Work closely with and act as a liaison between key Adobe, business, and IT experts during entire client engagement.
- Ensure alignment between business strategies, information technology roadmap, and technical and tactical deployment teams.
- Be the trusted advisor on the ground for client leadership and partners regarding digital experience technological maturity.
- Grow Adobe’s architecture practice and share on -the -ground customer feedback with product engineering and product managers to improve the product capabilities.
- Evangelize the value of your role and work within the larger Adobe Consulting Group and the industry.
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability developing enterprise architecture models and strategic roadmaps, or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing and experience solutions such as Adobe Experience Cloud, CDP or similar products.
- Understanding & experience with Microsoft Azure & Amazon AWS cloud architecture & services
- Proven experience with architecture frameworks such as API, SOA, and TOGAF and experiences in web services
- Experience communicating across client teams and senior leadership
- Ability to intake client business vision and translate to technical solution and architecture requirements
- Clear written and verbal communication skills presenting deliverables, sharing information, and leading meetings
- Consistent track record of leading execution of architecture vision across multi-functional technical and strategy teams
- Demonstrated experience working with PMs, software engineers, data architects, application developers & data scientists to plan out end-to-end solutions
- Ability to communicate technical and business strategy successfully to audiences of varying levels of experience, background, and seniority
- Ability to travel minimum of 50%
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).