Senior Engineering Manager, Team Data at Atlassian
Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration, development, and issue tracking software for teams. With over 100,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100), we're advancing the power of collaboration with products including Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, Stride, and more. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we're out to unleash the potential of every team.
We are looking for a high impact Senior Engineering Manager to join our Team Data. We are on a mission to unleash the potential of every team, and data is a core component of how we achieve those ambitions. Every day millions of users collaborate within our products, visit our websites, and our data platforms provide the backbone on which we operate.
- Hire, lead, and grow a team of engineers with great technical skills, commercial awareness, and value fit.
- Drive impactful analytics insights, build data science solutions, and measure impact
- Partner with leaders to identify business opportunities and build critical metrics
- Experience with running customer experiments at scale.
- Build a close relationship with marketing to drive experimentation and audience targeting capabilities.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development
- 5+ years of engineering management experience and oversight for operations of data platforms
- 5+ years experience in hiring and leading global teams of 30+
- Extensive experience on architecture design of large scale data platforms, machine learning, analytics, and data-drive applications
- Proven experience attracting, retaining, and growing top engineering talent
- Proven track record of shipping high-quality software on time
- Experience dealing with challenging priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Shown experience engaging and influencing senior executives and managing stakeholders
- Expertise in running MarTech infrastructure
- Experience with the tools that power marketing automation, experimentation, and analytics
- Great stakeholder management and collaboration with product, data, and marketing professionals.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .