Senior Engineer, iOS (Remote) at Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to contribute to the design, development and maintenance of our Abercrombie and Hollister iOS apps. The developer will help with the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. In addition to delivering the product, the candidate will be heavily involved in driving the mobile strategy at Abercrombie & Fitch.
What will you be doing?
- Acting as senior iOS developer on our Abercrombie and Hollister iOS apps and SDK
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
- Collaborate with internal and external teams - Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, and Marketers to conceptualize, build, test, and realize new features
- Standardize platform to be able to deliver across multiple brands with minimal effort
- Standardize and enforce coding standards and best practices, including optimizing the apps for performance
- Collaborate with other development teams (API, Android, Web) on architectural vision and roadmap
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
What will you need to bring?
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- 4+ years experience with Swift, Objective C and iOS SDKs
- Worked on at least one publicly available app is a plus (please provide link to the app(s) via Apple App store)
- Expertise in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, complexity analysis, and debugging
- Expertise in architecting/designing/developing highly performant iOS applications
- Experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (e.g., social media)
- Experience implementing push notification strategies
- Experience using version control using Git Flow
- Familiarity with Agile development and works well in a large cross-functional team
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, [including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off], as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This position is not open to applicants residing in or otherwise based in the State of Colorado. The work location is flexible if approved by the Company, except that the position may not be performed remotely from within the State of Colorado.