CoreWeave is a specialized cloud provider, delivering a massive scale of GPU compute resources on top of the industry’s fastest and most flexible infrastructure. CoreWeave builds cloud solutions for compute intensive use cases — VFX and rendering, machine learning and AI, batch processing, and Pixel Streaming — that are up to 35 times faster and 80% less expensive than the large, generalized public clouds. Learn more at www.coreweave.com.
We are seeking a visionary Senior Director of Solutions Engineering to lead the establishment and growth of our Solutions Engineering organization.
As the Senior Director of Solutions Engineering you will play a pivotal role in shaping CoreWeave’s future. You will be responsible for building, leading, and scaling a dynamic team of solutions engineers, working closely with customers, and driving innovation to deliver world-class GPU cloud solutions. Your extensive experience in creating and scaling similar organizations, particularly at startups, will be invaluable in this role.
- Build and lead a high-performing Solutions Engineering organization, fostering a culture of innovation, customer-centricity, and collaboration.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the Solutions Engineering organization that aligns with the company's overall vision and goals.
- Engage directly with customers to understand their unique GPU cloud needs and challenges, and ensure that our solutions are tailored to meet those needs effectively.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to provide input on product development based on customer feedback and market trends.
- Recruit, train, and mentor a team of solutions engineers, ensuring they have the skills and resources needed to succeed.
- Work closely with the solutions engineering team to design and architect GPU cloud solutions that address customer requirements and deliver exceptional performance.
- Maintain a deep understanding of GPU technologies, cloud computing, and industry trends, serving as a subject matter expert both internally and externally.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and customer support teams to drive the adoption of GPU cloud solutions and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Define and track key performance metrics to measure the success and impact of the Solutions Engineering organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience (10+ years) in building and leading Solutions Engineering teams in the cloud computing industry.
- Deep knowledge of GPU technologies, cloud computing platforms and AI/ML frameworks.
- Startup experience is a significant plus, showcasing adaptability, resourcefulness, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a customer-centric mindset.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to drive results in a rapidly evolving market.
If you are a visionary leader with a track record of building and scaling Solutions Engineering organizations, and you're excited about the prospect of leading this effort again, we encourage you to apply.
At CoreWeave, we work hard, have fun, and move fast! We’re in an exciting stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on. We’re not afraid of a little chaos, and we’re constantly learning. Our team cares deeply about how we build our product and how we work together, which is represented through our core values:
- Be Curious at your Core
- Act like an Owner
- Empower Employees
- Deliver Best In-Class Client Experience
- Achieve More Together
We support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that encourages collaboration and provides the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set for take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are constantly expanding. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry, who will want to learn from you, too. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our offices
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovative disruption
California Consumer Privacy Act - California applicants only
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.