Reify Health is paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
- Architect and implement IAM best practices that enables engineers to move quickly while ensuring security, compliance and auditing requirements are met.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure secure infrastructure architecture.
- Design and implement threat detection and threat prevention across a multi-account, multi-region AWS setup.
- Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering to other IT and business teams.
- Build a single pane of glass to aggregate security and vulnerability scans from multiple sources.
- Automate security controls, data access patterns and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support for engineering teams.
- Strong development skills in any modern programming language.
- Strong experience with AWS security best practices, especially the Well Architected Framework with emphasis on the security pillar.
- Skilled at containerizing applications with Docker or similar technology.
- Ability to create, manage, and deploy infrastructure-as-code using Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Ability to deploy, configure, and utilize monitoring and threat detection services, such as Datadog, Threat Stack, Guard Duty, Cloud Custodian, etc.
- Skilled at communicating technical concepts to peers and non-technical persons respectfully and clearly.
- Strong knowledge of Linux based operating systems and security fundamentals.
- Skilled at implementing secure, public facing AWS Cloud based systems.
- Ability to securely configure and manage AWS services such as CloudFront, IAM, Route 53, S3, RDS, et al.
- Experience implementing security controls for AWS environments, including setup and management of authentication controls, VPN’s, KMS, AWS network controls and configuration, etc.
- Experience with regulatory regimes such as HIPAA and GDPR.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Reify Health is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that Reify works with a Professional Employer Organization.