Senior DevOps Engineer at SpaceIQ (Salt Lake City, UT)
Looking to join a high-performance culture that provides global companies with industry-leading workplace management technology? Then, iOFFICE+SpaceIQ is the place for you.
Our combined companies offer a collaborative culture with talented and genuine people who strive to boost productivity and efficiency for every customer. Employees love our casual yet results-focused work environment. And we are constantly on the lookout for team players who work harder, faster, and smarter.
While our distributed teams span the globe, we work closely together to get the job done. If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial career opportunity, check out our open positions. Join iOFFICE+SpaceIQ and help take workplace management to a whole, new level.
- Support our AWS and other public Cloud environments.
- Build-out our Cloud Management Platform self-service catalog to provide multi-cloud services for our team's
- Work on multiple projects, operating as the Subject Matter Expert managing the project requirements, scope, and timelines
- Act as an escalation point for the Operations teams and other IT teams on issues relating to AWS.
- Mentor junior members on the Platform Engineering and Operations teams.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation
- 5 + years DevOps/SRE experience
- Excellent Ruby/Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Experience in design and implementation of AWS and Azure Cloud systems
- Expertise knowledge with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Minimum 2 years of Terraform, Helm, CloudFormation, having Puppet and/or Ansible experience is a huge plus.
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems (Buildkite, Codefresh, CircleCI, etc)
- Understanding and hands on experience with monitoring tools like Datadog, Prometheus, StatusCake, Sentry, New Relic, Jaeger/Open Tracing, Istio, Envoy, and other monitoring technology.
- Proficient at Linux system administration.
- Experience with modern web services architectures and databases.
- Experience with Git
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies.
- Experience defining and scaling DevOps practices and tools at a very rapid pace.
- Participate in rotating on-call support roster of production infrastructure and applications.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Bachelor's or equivalent work experience.
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement - 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cash accumulation and Work/Life balance
- Up to 4% - 401(k) company match (immediate 100% vesting)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO
- 2 Weeks Parental Leave
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a company that is changing the workplace
- Be a part of a fast-paced global team
- Awesome New Hire Welcome Package
- Challenging and fulfilling work.
- Close interaction with product stakeholders and our development teams.
- Great benefits such as work flexibility.
- Global online celebration, recognition and communication platform
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- All equipment provided to succeed in your role
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Successful candidates may be asked to complete background, police checks and provide covid vaccine verification.