For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.Job Description
**US Citizen Required**
You will build the tools and infrastructure needed to make the Mobile team as efficient as possible. You will help keep the Mobile CI/CD pipeline running at top speed. We need smart and passionate engineers who are obsessed with squeezing every bit of performance out of a build system. You will ensure our apps are safely delivered to market. You will work side-by-side with development and test engineers to ensure consistent, high-confidence delivery through our CI/CD pipelines. We have a system running today but need to take it to the next level of scale, flexibility and availability. You will have a direct impact in shaping that future.
You will also work closely with the Cloud Operations and Support teams to help deploy and troubleshoot Mobile team’s cloud products.
Responsibilities/ What You'll Do:
• Build, maintain and operate our Mobile app CI/CD pipelines.
• Create the next generation test infrastructure for our Mobile apps, focusing on scalability for a geographically distributed team.
• Track and monitor build metrics such as code coverage, build times, build queue times, usage/consumption for build agents, and chart them over time .
• Help increase developer and release velocity, improve code health, improve code security by surfacing vulnerabilities, and build developer tools.
• Troubleshoot and triage cloud operational issues.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 5+ years of hands-on technical experience
• Experience with Release management, CI/CD principles, architecture, and operations
• Experience building infrastructure as code using tools such as Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible , GIT , SVN , Bamboo , Jira
• Experience with Jenkins and Jenkins shared libraries (Groovy)
• Experience with containerizing build workloads using Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience in troubleshooting and fixing customer found defects
• Proficiency with Python, Java, SQL
• Experience with MacOS and Linux environments.
• Strong knowledge of iOS and Android build systems, log analysis tools, and app signing.
• Experience with Gradle, Maven, and/or CocoaPods dependency management systems is a plus
• Experience with IDEs such as Xcode and Android Studio is a plus
• Experience with automated app deployments to Google Play, Apple App Store, and TestFlight is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.