Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Portfolio Construction Team!
We’re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Senior DevOps Engineer who will build and lead an inclusive team, empower engineers to succeed and foster an environment that creates high quality engineering processes. You are passionate about technology and can amplify your technical knowledge via your team. We use Agile methodologies to deliver impactful business outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Defining the tooling, hosting and monitoring strategies for the Portfolio Construction organization within Addepar.
- Building tools to deploy, monitor and maintain our highly available cloud infrastructure.
- Driving improvements in capacity, reliability, availability and performance of our core systems
- Delivering creative solutions that enable engineering teams
- Evangelising best practices, for security, automation, scalability, high availability and resilience and help our engineers implement them.
Who You Are
- 7+ years experience as a professional software engineer with at least 3+ years leading successful teams.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and mentor other engineers.
- Ability to drive delivery within goal-setting frameworks such as OKRs
- You love solving automation problems and building effective tooling
- You evangelise for Infrastructure as Code
- You have extensive knowledge of at least one configuration management system (Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt)
- Experience with modern observability and monitoring systems.
- Significant experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Deep understanding and ability to troubleshoot network fundamentals
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.