We’re a six-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference.
Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture events in our Connected Hub cities.Job Description
Put your deep knowledge of Azure Services and application development to meaningful work as you join forces with our partner, a leading global nonprofit. Our team is managing data, automating tasks, and improving repeatability to support current services and provide new solutions. We’re utilizing cutting-edge technology to help drive efforts that improve the lives of millions of people around the world.
As Senior DevOps Engineer, you will leverage a diverse set of technical expertise, including application development, DevOps tooling, troubleshooting and debugging skills, cloud computing, coding/scripting, and infrastructure engineering to provide outstanding solutions. You’ll focus your expertise on 3-tier applications that are built on Azure stack, utilizing your robust skillset in Azure Services, Active Directory, Kubernetes, and Terraform. You’ll work in highly collaborative teams, leveraging cross-group communication and relationship building skills to advance global humanitarian work and facilitate positive change.
About the team
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team applies design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges. You’ll work side-by-side with architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions.
- You have deep knowledge of Azure Services and container technologies
- You have a demonstrated skillset in all-things-Azure (including but not limited to Azure SQL server services, Databricks, Data Factory, Azure DevOps, Azure Application Hosting, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Data Processing, ETL, and more)
- You have experience managing and triaging CI/CD pipelines
- 5+ years of experience in IT build engineering, infrastructure support, and systems delivery
- 3+ years of production experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Extensive experience using Azure Services, especially Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) and Azure Data Factory
- Experience monitoring and managing Kubernetes services and/or clusters
- Hands-on experience using Terraform to provision Azure Services
- Experience working in a Linux environment
Working knowledge of
- Configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, etc.)
- Hardening and maintaining secure systems (Safe Harbor, PCI experience, etc.)
- Database technologies (MS SQL, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Shell scripting (Ruby, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Networking and load balancers, including firewalls, DNS, VPCs, VPNs, DNS OSI layers, etc.
- Infrastructure and application logging and monitoring technologies (CloudWatch, Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, PagerDuty, etc.)
- Internet standards (HTTP, DNS, FTP, SSH, HTML, XML, JDBC, ODBC, SNMP, or other protocols)
- Source code repositories (Git, SVN, Bitbucket, etc.)
Ideal, but not required
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Why Logic20/20? It’s our goal to be one of the best companies to work for. One piece of the puzzle is an evolving set of benefits that extend past medical, dental, and 401(k).
You will have
Career Development – A built-in program from day 1, providing a mentor and individually-directed training opportunities, plus access to leaders across the company
PTO, Paid Holidays, & Voluntary Leave – Worry-free time off to recharge and pursue your personal goals
Community & Committees – As part of our “Culture of We,” Logic20/20 invests in providing many social, interest, and learning opportunities
Recognition – From peer recognition, swag, and the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime type of award, we make your Logic20/20 journey stand out
Referral Programs & Bonuses – Employee, project, and sales referral programs with paid incentives
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion