Senior Developer, Front End at Critical Mass (Portland, OR)
The Critical Mass technology team is looking for an inspired and motivated Senior Front End Developer to join our team. We are an experience design agency with a focus on the customer, which means that multi-discipline collaboration and prototyping are at the heart of our process.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will craft rich, interactive user experiences for our client. This includes building quality user experiences, architectural planning for front-end technology, and collaborating on data formats and APIs with partner teams internally.
- Strong communication skills with a team-centric approach to discussion and decision making within a distributed team
- 3+ years experience using HTML and CSS
- Have an eye for pixel-precise detail
- Collaborated with Design and UX to prototype user interactions
- Full command of Git, the terminal, continuous deployment and integration, and other modern fundamentals
- Strong troubleshooting ability and technical analysis skills - web performance optimization included
- Familiarity with website operations and fluency in the typical tiers on a high traffic website
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools - JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
You May Have:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) on version 6.3 or later, or enterprise CMS
- Experience with graphQL or APIs with complex data structures
- Experience with Webpack, or other tools used to optimize and maintain front-end build systems
- Experience working in an agency environment
- A -very strong- meme game