Senior Developer (Freelance) at Instrument (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:35 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Instrument is a digital product and brand experience agency of more than 400 talented people on a dozen different teams, each focused on particular clients and dedicated to producing best-in-class work. Our shift to a remote-first model has only strengthened and diversified our company culture, and we’re committed to career advancement, personal support, and a healthy work/life balance for everyone we hire.
You’re a creative technologist who can bring ideas to life in the digital space. You enjoy building beautiful, interactive and accessible experiences. You like architecting solutions and then implementing them on the front end. You work efficiently and comfortably in ticketing systems, and tackle details with precision while keeping an eye on the big picture. You grasp the implications of back-end API integrations, and can effectively communicate functional dependencies to back-end developers, designers, producers, and clients. You want to build better experiences and use technology to further human progress.
This freelance will be joining a Google work stream. You will collaborate on designing the potential future vision (omitting any existing Engineering constraints) for developers.android.com (DAC) through a guided code-based website prototype of the experience. We’ll leverage learnings from previous projects and new user experience research.
Start Date: 08/15/22
Tentative End Date: 10/28/22
40 hrs/week, PST-EST working hours required
What You'll Do
- Execute front-end/Fullstack development for a variety of clients and across a spectrum of web and app product environments
- Work within the project team and help maintain ticketing integrity
- Engage at a high level with the client and team to share what’s possible as a creative solution
- Work collaboratively and proactively in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Clearly communicate concepts and dependencies with your team and client
- Do great work and be great to work with
What you'll Bring
- 4-7 years of experience in front-end development
- Passion for leading-edge technology and proven track record researching and implementing new tech effectively
- The ability to seamlessly integrate with back-end developers, APIs, dynamic content and templating
- Experience with react animation, Lotti, Or SVG animation ideal
- Experience (or interest) in developing for accessibility and making digital products usable and accessible for everyone
- Collaboration, flexibility, hustle, humility, confidence
More Information on Instrument
Instrument operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Portland, OR. Instrument was founded in 2002. It has 411 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 11 open jobs at Instrument, click here.
Read Full Job Description