Senior Developer BC3471 at Nisum (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:37 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, April 16, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What you will do:
- Author, review, and approve technical designs
- Mastery of domain programming language
- Engineer extensible solutions with the team in mind and can fix complex bugs
- Review code to ensure it is functionally correct and consistent with the technical design
- Accountable for domain dependencies and critical paths
- Accountable for complex stories and integration or business requirements
- Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
- Should able to propose different ways to solve the same problem and showcase why one option is better than the other.
- Ensure all aspects of the technical design are correctly incorporated
- Contribute technical expertise to all projects as required
- Contribute to research and implementing POC’s as required.
What you know:
- Looking for Senior Java Engineers with a minimum of 8+ years of experience
- Experience in Microservice is a must
- Experience in Apache Camel is must
- Experience in GraphQL is must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications or related field
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
More Information on Nisum
Nisum operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Brea, CA and Fremont, CA. Nisum was founded in 2000. It has 2000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Nisum, click here.
Read Full Job Description