Senior Developer (508 Compliance) at Halvik (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:12 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 28, 2022
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a highly successful company that puts people first, Halvik Corp is the place for you! We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help the US Federal Government succeed. Join our growing team and make a difference!
· Perform code edits on incoming HTML documents and convert non-HTML documents to adhere to web standards and Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards.
· Ability to create wireframes, prototypes and designs based on the vision from the client.
· Track incoming tickets and perform updates based on the instructions provided.
· Work in collaboration with clients to troubleshoot issues and provide professional support for enterprise systems.
· Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
· Ability to work in team-oriented environment and if need be work independently.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
· Experience with SQL, bug fixing, deployments and all phases of the software development lifecycle required.
· Proficient in HTML5 and CSS.
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite CS6.
· Solid understanding of Web infrastructure.
· Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
· Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while developing and successful solution.
· Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
· Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
· Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge in multiple versions of ColdFusion software preferably version 11, understanding of Cold Fusion Best Practices and Design Patterns
· Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies preferred.
· Designs user interface mockups and web graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Creates accessible 508 compliant PDFs.
· Writes regular expressions to accelerate HTML conversions.
Security Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to acquire a Public Trust.
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
To comply with the guidance provided by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force) for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors, Halvik is requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all their employees except where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
More Information on Halvik
Halvik operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Vienna, VA. Halvik was founded in 2007. It has 97 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 36 open jobs at Halvik, click here.
Read Full Job Description