Senior Collaboration Solution Engineer at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:36 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
The Senior Collaboration Solution Engineer will work with our business stakeholders and IT teams to deliver scalable, user-friendly, and optimized collaboration tools. The ideal candidate can build, test, and deliver working solutions while thinking through end-user impact and change management.
The eligible candidate must be resourceful, technical, cool under fire, and love to work in a fast-paced, multinational environment. The candidate must have a sense of autonomy and job ownership. We are looking for someone with a high level of service focus and customer-first mentality who wants to grow their career alongside the rest of the business in the region.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement system requirements for Veeva’s collaboration tools
- Work with IT, Security, and Endpoint Management teams to deploy collaboration applications
- Design and develop system integrations between collaboration platforms
- Maintain documentation, knowledge articles, and operating procedures
- Work with our global End User Services team to: Troubleshoot issues; Identify root causes; Proactively address potential issues through system change management
- Manage ticket escalations supporting our collaboration technology stack
- Onboard and rationalize new collaboration tools
- Deep Google Workspace Experience
- Deep Office 365 Experience
- Migration between collaboration tools (e.g. Exchange to Google)
- Vendor Management
- SaaS Release Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field or other related experience
- Minimum 4+ years of experience managing full collaboration platforms
- Highly developed written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US
Nice to Have
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Work from anywhere
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]