Senior Cloud Software Developer at Avery Dennison (Remote)
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employed more than 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to know about Life @ atma.ioJob Description
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
In this very versatile role as Senior Cloud Software Developer, we are looking for a fresh, and agile mind to join our high performing engineering team in Zagreb (Croatia).
What it’s like to be a developer at Atma Avery Dennison:
- By driving our software development efforts around our Connected Product Cloud digital identification platform (atma.io) you will be an integral part of our vision to give every physical product or item in the world of Lifestyle / Fashion / Sport / Food / Pharma etc. a unique digital ID.
- You will use your MS stack expertise and experience to develop a cloud-based data and analytics solution as well as an API management platform for a variety of business needs and use-cases.
- As a mentor to our cross-functional team you will design and develop back-end services, application features, and edge applications within an agile development process, and on top, contribute to our system architecture design as well as to our integration efforts with partner and customer systems.
- Thus, opting for our cloud software position in Croatia certainly means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity, offering new and insightful moments each day within the intelligent labeling industry of tomorrow.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- Experience in software development in a cloud-based environment, ideally combined with a Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- Strong expertise in software development, technical leadership, and enterprise level applications
- Technical expertise with a hosting platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiar with API design and implementation
- Software development with C# / ASP .NET Core / Angular, as well as database technologies (SQL / MS-SQL) are your cherry on the top
- Fluency in English is your extra advantage
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Start-Up Atmosphere
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Attractive salary package
Who we are! - Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)