Senior Cloud Frontend Engineer Technology and Digital at McKinsey & Company (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:46 p.m. (CST) on Friday, August 5, 2022
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of an enterprise application that is scalable, resilient, and distributed.
In this role, you will migrate existing solutions onto a public cloud and help adapt cloud native capabilities. You'll also work on solving problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of own judgment. You'll be member of a squad that has the technical capability to develop and implement various components of an application from end to end.
You will develop and implement new and ongoing application needs to complete end to end setup of the product. You will contribute to the frontend codebase. You will design, build and deploy full-scale enterprise applications by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully function web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals.
You'll be a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance from architects and technology leaders. This position requires solid knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You'll be expected to further build upon domain knowledge and technical/ proprietary skills to reach higher levels of expertise.
Who You'll Work With
You will join Atlanta office and be a part of Technology and Digital team.
You will work with product managers, software engineers, architects and various platform teams. You'll be part of a team responsible for delivering technology enabled solutions of the future. You will be involved in all business value chain activities from understanding product needs to product development to on-going maintenance and enhancement.
- Bachelor's/Masters Degree in Technology area of study
- 6+ years of IT experience with appetite for high end software development
- 4+ years years of experience developing Angular 2+ responsive applications2+ years of experience implementing websockets and 2+ years of experience using JS tools like WebPack and Babel
- 1+ years of experience with AWS ecosystem is preferred
- 2+ years of experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and DevOps practices and tooling (E.g. CI/CD pipelines, Static Code Analysis Tools like Sonarqube)
- 4+ years of experience with frontend testing frameworks like Mocha, Chai, Enzyme and Protractor
- Passionate about technology and excited about the emerging/disruptive technologies