Senior Cloud Engineer, Azure Professional Services at Rackspace Technology (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:37 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 20, 2022
You will be part of a team designing, automating, and deploying services on behalf of our customers to Azure in a way that allows these services to automatically heal themselves if things go south. We have deep experience applying DevOps techniques in virtually every industry. Every week is different and the problems you will be challenged to solve are constantly evolving. We know and understand DevOps. We build solutions using infrastructure-as-code so our customers can refine and reuse these processes again and again - all without having to come back to us for additional deployments. #onica
What you'll be doing
- Working with customers engineering teams on a variety of Azure projects such as cloud migrations and implementing new architecture
- Writing infrastructure as code (ARM, Terraform)
- Implementing automation/DevOps best practices with Azure DevOps, Jenkins and more.
- Creating Microservice architecture with Kubernetes and other necessary tools.
- Linux/Windows administration, automated deployments, scripting (Bash/PowerShell/Python)
- Solid understanding of the overall Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Working experience with Azure Devops (ADO)
- Professional experience with CI/CD deployment
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management frameworks such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Working knowledge using Terraform and/or ARM templates
- You are comfortable interacting with customers and have the ability to communicate as well as educate
Nice to have
- Service architecture and containerization, such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with data at scale, MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, DynamoDB, Mongo, ElasticSearch
- Knowledgeable about HIPAA, PCI and other security frameworks and standards
- Azure Certifications
- Proficient in networking and network security
- Some experience with any of the following C#, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go
The following information is required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act and applies only to individuals working in the state of Colorado. The anticipated starting pay range of Colorado applicants for this role is $104,200 – $140,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. Information on benefits offered is here.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
More Information on Rackspace Technology
Rackspace Technology operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX. Rackspace Technology was founded in 1998. It has 7509 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 249 open jobs at Rackspace Technology, click here.
Read Full Job Description