At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are looking for talented developers excited to build innovative and easy-to-use Web 3.0 products for millions of Samba TV users around the world. Help us enable our users and empower them with new products combining SambaTV’s unique audience and the latest in blockchain technology. The Consumer Products Team is a tight-knit and exceptional group of engineers from around the world that highly values learning, mentorship and career development.
Develop innovative and secure Web 3.0 systems that enable new products utilizing Samba TVs unique audience and data. Work with a wide variety of technologies from databases and highly scaled streaming event platforms to decentralized smart contract transactions to build the next generation of TV products.
- Design, architect and build thoughtful APIs and services that operate multiple products.
- Design innovative interfaces and systems with Web 3.0 wallets and smart contracts.
- Build versatile test harnesses and develop our continuous integration/deployment systems.
- Collaborate and communicate across the company.
- 5+ years backend systems experience
- Strong understanding of modern infrastructure - PostgreSQL, Node.js
- Experience working and interfacing with web 3.0 SDKs and technologies - wallets, smart contracts, blockchain APIs
Samba TV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.
More Information on Samba TV
Samba TV operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Incline Village, NV, Austin, TX and New York, NY. Samba TV was founded in 2008. It has 318 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 51 open jobs at Samba TV, click here.
Read Full Job Description