Senior Backend Engineer at Ox (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:43 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Ox creates a leading-edge fulfillment automation platform. We leverage the power of emerging technologies such as AI, CV, and AR/XR to automate manual fulfillment processes. Our technology empowers warehouse and retail associates to do more.
We are proud to have been recognized by industry-leading publications like the New York Times, Forbes, Business Insider, Axios, and TechCrunch. Our investors have funded/founded unicorns like Flexport, Pipe, Fair, Backlot Cars and NastyGal... and we're next ;)
Come join us!
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our team as we grow to meet the significant demand from the largest retail & 3PL partners in the world.
What You'll Do
- Build modular web/mobile applications that can scale to hundreds of clients and millions of fulfillment actions per day.
- Integrate with external REST APIs.
- Implement intelligent backend routing algorithms and optimize logistics processes.
- Contribute to and/or lead technical meetings with clients at various stages of the customer journey.
- Build high-throughput backend services.
- Ensure stability and scalability as we onboard and deploy to new partners.
- Extend our platform to handle an expanding set of features.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience with a degree in Computer Science, or 9+ years demonstrated practical experience.
- Lifelong learner interested in a broad area of technologies spanning numerous programming languages, frameworks, and development environments.
- Experience with modern cloud platforms from Google.
- Good understanding of the HTTP stack and REST APIs
- Open to growing into a leadership position on the engineering team.
- Interested in using emerging technologies to solve the problems of large Fortune 500 companies.
- Excited about using technology to empower workers!
More Information on Ox
Ox operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Bentonville, AR. Ox was founded in 2019. It has 25 total employees. To see all jobs at Ox, click here.
Read Full Job Description