Two Six Technologies is seeking a Senior Backend Engineer to work on the backend framework for a DoD C2 system.
- Design, implement, and maintain critical server-side processes while coordinating efforts with others on the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in backend software development
- Proficiency in creating SQL queries from scratch
- Ability to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance
Nice if you have:
- Broad experience across various database types, including SQL, NoSQL, time-series, and graph databases
- Experience optimizing Python code for performance, scalability, and stability
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker
- Experience analyzing and addressing performance issues in a live, enterprise-level system
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile environments and processes
- An active DoD clearance (Secret or above)
- Eligibility for Security clearance
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to [email protected]. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
EOE, including disability/vets.