NOCD is the #1 telehealth provider for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD is one of the most severe, prevalent, and misunderstood mental health conditions. NOCD creates access to online therapy for people with OCD through our telehealth platform. In the NOCD app, members can quickly access and schedule live, face-to-face video therapy sessions with our national network of licensed therapists that specialize in Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) - considered the "gold standard" in OCD treatment.
At NOCD, we help people reclaim their lives with clinically proven OCD treatment, by removing barriers to OCD care, and reducing the stigma associated with OCD. We’re changing the world and need other like-minded individuals to accelerate and expand our efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Directly increase revenue and improve our bottom line by rewriting our billing and collections system
- Make our business more efficient by building internal software, and automating manual data movements tasks
Who You Are
- Passion to tackle the mental health epidemic - we measure success with how effectively we improve the lives of our members. We’ll send you resources to learn about OCD specifically, but have a strong desire for folks that share our altruistic vision
- High autonomy, bias to action, and growth mindset - As a small company, we can always do more to serve our members. We trust everyone we hire and provide any support they need. We hope this will be one of the most rewarding professional experiences of your career.
- 4+ years of experience - You care about what you're building and can help mentor others to grow and learn.
- US work authorization
- Python Backend Experience with Flask or FastAPI
- Understanding of testing and scalable processes for test infrastructure
Our Tech Stack
- Backend: Python / MySQL / Stripe + Paypal / Aptible / AWS
- Data: Five Tran / GCP / BigQuery / Metabase / Hightouch / Polytomic / Google Sheets
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Flexible PTO policy
- Work remotely, on-site in our Chicago HQ, or hybrid
- Casual and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission-driven team atmosphere
- We provide 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, and 6 weeks of fully paid leave for the secondary caregiver, for qualifying full-time employees
NOCD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. NOCD is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).