Senior Automation Infrastructure Engineer at Wix
Wix's IT team. We're responsible for making sure that every employee's IT concerns are addressed. We improve, implement and integrate solutions with a scalability approach to support our growing teams. We're a team of skilled and happy people who combine our love of technology with a real desire to help our colleagues.
An ambitious Senior Automation Infrastructure Engineer with 7+ years of experience working in large scale networking environments. You have a strong understanding of IT infrastructure, networking, remote/virtual desktop technology and cloud computing. You're familiar with DevOps and data analytics tools and you have excellent knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP, IP, and OSI models. You also have knowledge and certifications in Palo Alto Firewalls, Jamf, Meraki, Cisco, AWS, GCP & Kubernetes.
You have strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities and you're not afraid of hands-on work. You're skilled in leading network security and cloud services while collaborating with different teams.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment and you're a service-oriented team player who's just as comfortable working alone as you are in a team.
Scripting skills with knowledge of programming languages are a plus.
As a Senior Automation Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Assure the availability and uptime of all systems
- Develop and design network architecture and computer systems infrastructure
- Analyze network data and infrastructure to determine inefficiencies and problems
- Design, implement and support multiple industry leading technologies
- Troubleshoot technical issues, identify the root cause and develop effective solutions
- Coordinate and manage technical projects and implementations
- Collaborate with global engineering teams and implement continuous improvements
- Stay on top of the latest advancements in technology, protocols, and best practices
- Make decisions in uncertain conditions without sufficient information and/or requirements
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 200 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix's product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.