Senior Audio Engineer/Sound Designer (TEA) at Axiom Zen (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:32 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 24, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
About the role:
We're looking for a Senior Audio Engineer to help us create exciting game projects, and help the team deliver a high-end sound scape for the future of games.
You will join a team of experienced game developers and help shape the future of how games interact with NFTs.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about games development, ensuring that the players have the greatest experience possible.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Design and creation of high-quality audio for high-end games on a variety of platforms.
- Implementation of sound assets using Wwise or similar audio middleware.
- Creation of complete audio mixes for games and FMV.
- Sourcing, acquisition and/or creation of appropriate music.
- Sourcing, acquisition and/or creation of appropriate SFX.
- Organisation, coordination and directing of vocal recording sessions.
- Creation and delivery of vocal recording scripts.
- Planning, organisation and execution of field recording sessions.
- Management of digital audio assets on a per-project basis.
A little about you:
- Experience as a full time Senior (5 years minimum) Sound Designer in the games industry.
- Experience working on high-end products for modern gaming platforms.
- Team management experience.
- Experience delivering interactive audio experiences using Wwise, FMOD or similar audio middleware.
- Experience with one or more leading DAW software packages for sound design, mixing and post-production.
- Both field & studio recording experience, including appropriate microphone selection, use of recording hardware and effective recording techniques to achieve a wide variety of desired outcomes.
- Music composition skills.
- Experience organising and coordinating vocal recording sessions, including sourcing of talent and selection of appropriate recording facilities & personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
More about Dapper Labs and TEA:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
The Eccentric Ape (TEA) is a Dapper Labs owned games development studio, primarily based in the east coast of Australia. The team compromises of experienced developers who have worked on some of the biggest AAA and mobile titles in the games industry for developers and publishers such as Sega, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Sumo, Sony, Microsoft and more. TEA operates with a goal focused mentality and strives to ensure a great user experience for the players.
More Information on Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen operates in the Software industry. Axiom Zen was founded in 2012. It has 41 total employees. To see all 6 open jobs at Axiom Zen, click here.
Read Full Job Description