Senior Application Engineer at 3Cloud
Full-Stack Developer .NET
3Cloud is a technology services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We leverage Microsoft Azure to help clients speed innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their customer’s needs. As a Microsoft partner, we specialize in Azure migration, cloud-scale custom application development, Internet of things (IoT), analytics, and DevOps achieved through Azure-enabled infrastructure automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an office in Dallas.Job Description
We are looking for a motivated self-starter that wants to grow as we grow. As a Full Stack Application Developer, your primary responsibility will be to work with clients to develop applications on the Azure platform. You will be responsible for the analysis, design and planning of application components in Azure and other related technologies. The role is a technical client-facing role that will be accountable for client application development. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-facing roles and have success supporting technical discussions with clients.
As a 3Cloud Full Stack Developer, you will own technical envisioning, design, project scope and working with the project team to deploy Azure-based solutions that meet our client’s needs.
- Translate requirements into a technical design leveraging existing tools, services and frameworks.
- Drive design and deployment of the client’s workloads into Azure by providing architectural guidance (including, design, implementation and deployment), supporting development of the client’s cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
- Keep abreast of emerging technology trends and their impact on cloud solutions.
- Identify, validate, and grow opportunities to accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for both Microsoft and third-party solutions.
- A passion for building front-end applications and cloud-native applications using PaaS, containers, serverless and modern front-end JS/TS.
- Desire for continuous learning and new technology to be used in the cloud space.
- Desire to be hands-on code but able to develop complex architectures in the cloud.
- 1-4 years of experience in application development for early career
- 5-9 years of experience working in application development teams for mid to senior
- 9+ years preferred for late career or experienced and have shown ability to lead or mentor
- Recent Front-end web design with modern platforms like React, Vue, Angular, Node, or Blazor
- API-driven application design experience
- Familiarity with Azure Service Bus and Azure Functions
- Skill or mastery of C# .NET development, dependency injection, and SOLID design patterns
- Experience in SQL or NoSQL integration with .NET with entity framework or similar libraries
- Understanding of how to host, configure, and secure web applications in Azure
- Ability to utilize or setup Azure DevOps (Git) repositories and branch management strategies
- Worked in agile-scrum environments and understand how to manage a backlog
- Utilized unit testing frameworks like xUnit, NUnit, or MStest with Moq
- Motivation or have history of tackling complex solutions
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering