Socure is redefining identity verification with groundbreaking technology, supporting myriad organizations with the most accurate authentication tools in the industry.
What we build helps businesses scale faster, stop fraud, and ultimately allows millions of people who are excluded from the digital economy (due to outdated fraud detection models) to take part in it like everyone else.
Our culture is about innovation, winning, and customer obsession. We are full of top performers that prioritize excellence and results, as well as support for one another, on the path to achieving our mission: to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud for every applicant on the internet.
To learn more about working at Socure visit our career page here: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is looking for a Senior Android Engineer to join our product engineering team and help us bootstrap our next growth engine in Document Verification at Socure!
- Collaborate with engineering leaders to develop the technical roadmap for Socure’s award-winning Identity Verification solutions.
- Navigate ambiguous problems and work with cross functional partners including engineering, product and design to define project requirements, scope and success criteria.
- Own critical features of the product and break down technical challenges into tasks and milestones.
- Build Socure’s cutting-edge products for Android devices with clean code and robust test coverage in order to ensure the product is secure and reliable with delightful user experience.
- Conduct high-quality code reviews and roll out changes safely.
- 5+ years of practical experience in building Android applications or libraries
- Strong experience owning product features and implementation end to end
- Solid experience in Kotlin and Java
- Strong understanding of design patterns and ability to write robust Android SDK following best practices
- Ability to learn any new technology such as computer graphics, computer vision and machine learning
- A customer-first mindset and comfortable working within Agile methodologies in a cross-functional, collaborative and distributed team environment
- Good communication and documentation skills
If you are a phenomenal problem solver looking for cutting-edge technical and business challenges with a team of experienced professionals and game-changers, making a major impact in the Identity Verification realm, we look forward to hearing from you! Apply today!
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.