Security (San Diego, CA)
Position Title: Security
Reports To: Security Supervisor
Location:North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre-Chula Vista
FLSA: Hourly / Seasonal / Non-exempt
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Responsible for assisting guests, maintaining public safety, controlling access to restricted areas, and preventing unauthorized items from entering venue.
- Interact with guests in a friendly, courteous and direct manner.
- Circulate among guests to preserve safety, order and to protect property.
- Patrol premises and/or remain a stationary post to detect problems, threats, and prevent unauthorized entry through aisles, doors, gates, and fences.
- Conduct searches of guests by physical pat downs and/or metal detector wands and conduct bag searches to prevent weapons and other unauthorized items from entering venue.
- Check tickets and passes to ensure that guests are seated in the appropriate reserved seating areas.
- Assists guests by directing them to the appropriate seating areas and other venue amenities, answering questions about the venue or event, and helping to solve guest issues as they arise.
- Warn guests of rule infractions and apprehend or evict violators from the venue.
- Assist medics to reach and remove guests in need of help.
- Complete written reports of incidence occurring during each event.
- Assist with post-event cleanup in the pavilion.
- Work in an outdoor environment in a variety of weather conditions.
- Other tasks assigned by the Security Manager or Security Supervisor.
- Always display a positive customer service attitude.
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, standing.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Security/Law Enforcement experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance.
- Ability to independently make good decisions within proper policy and procedures and use tact and diplomacy.
- A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to express oneself in a professional, clear and concise fashion.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Licenses or Certifications:
- CA State Guard Card Preferred
- Training for Proprietary Guard Card certification may be available
- First Aid/CPR/AED desirable
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.