Security Engineer at Match Group (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:17 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 28, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
As the Security Engineer, you will work on Match Group’s Security Engineering Team. You will have the opportunity to to build and improve processes, build automations and tooling, and identify/defend against adversarial risks and attack vectors across multiple Match Group company teams. Candidates for this role should be intellectually curious, looking to be challenged in a diverse environment, and challenged with continuous research and development of the latest security engineering capabilities.
We are flexible and offer full remote or hybrid working models as options to accommodate our team. Match Group is headquartered in Dallas, TX with offices in LA, Palo Alto, San Francisco, and New York.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will implement and enhance security tools and technologies that support to identify and protect Match Group assets, detect security incidents, and rapidly respond and recover production environments
- You'll be responsible for monitoring and investigating security events. Align with the security team for alert analysis & risk mitigation
- You will provide technical inputs, evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies especially in the area of operational security and data loss & exfiltration prevention
- You'll define, test, implement, and optimize security configurations for threat detection and prevention tools
- You will partner with infrastructure engineering teams to understand system and network architecture and interrelationships (technical and functional) and drive security improvements to the same
- You'll serve as a key member of the incident response team with excellent bias towards recovery and continuity.
- You will drive security alerts automation, ensure logs are integrated into SIEM and appropriate after actions are created.
We could be a match if:
- You have experience implementing, using or overseeing enterprise security tools: Endpoint protection, SIEM, SOAR, Vulnerability scanning, Firewall, IDS/IPS
- You have experience supporting security investigations and enjoy analyzing log data
- It would be great if you have experience as part of the Incident Response Team, prioritizing and managing incidents, using forensic techniques, and working with Legal
- You are a strong communicator that can lead technical discussions and help drive technical decisions
- You have the aility to establish credibility and build trust with developers and operational staff; you are confident, without the ego
- You bring an excellent understanding of identity management and common enterprise and consumer authentication standards/use cases
- You are passionate about learning new things – while you’re not expected to know everything, it is expected that you will learn new things when appropriate
- You have expertise with event management/SEM solutions and building event detection and alerting capabilities.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave for up to 20 weeks
Happy Hours and Company events
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations review process.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.
More Information on Match Group
Match Group operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX. Match Group was founded in 1995. It has 2103 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 31 open jobs at Match Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description