The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.The Challenge
The Qualtrics Information Security team is seeking an experienced engineer to help secure the infrastructure used by thousands of organizations globally to close the experience gap. You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining systems that protect the mission critical components of the company and ensuring Qualtrics maintains its reputation as the best in class XM platform for our most security conscious customers.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for security, innovation and designing systems for scale. You will be evolving our access management systems and processes, promoting the principle of least privilege, driving secure system design and proactively responding to threats across the enterprise landscape.Preferred Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in CS/IT/IS or related
- 4+ years of IT or Information Security experience
- Hands on experience managing identity systems (i.e. Active Directory, Okta, LDAP, Google Identity, RADIUS) and identity federation.
- Hands-on experience working with cloud systems (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Hands-on experience in programming and automation
- Working knowledge of Privileged Access Management
- Excellent documentation skills including creating and maintaining system diagrams and defining security standards
- Experience designing technical business solutions using on-prem and cloud-hosted solutions
- Working knowledge of security operations, threat hunting and SIEM best practices
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work well independently and across teams
- Experience with 802.1x is a plus
- Responsible for the design, setup, configuration, and maintenance of Qualtrics' identity and access management system and processes.
- Design and develop systems for automated provisioning, de-provisioning and reconciliation of IT systems.
- Responsible for defining and implementing standards for authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) and role based access control (RBAC).
- Support security incident response for IAM related systems
- Improve the security landscape through design, implementation and maintenance of various security measures
- Create and maintain complex system diagrams
- Perform software updates in order to maintain the security posture required to pass multiple industry certifications (e.g. FedRamp/ISO)